Tuesday 14 October 2014

Summer fruit

                                                                    You're my summer fruit
                         Your taste fills me with such delight
                                    I don't need no sight        
                                                                   You're my summer fruit
                          You produce flavour that no other fruit would dare to produce
                                                                   You're my summer fruit
                          You smell like happiness but taste like
                                Honey
                                        life
                                              is
                                                 sunny
                                                                 You're my summer fruit
                  Your beauty is rare
                      You don't need no hair
                                                               You're my summer fruit
                 You're imperfect &  you know it
                                                               You're my summer fruit
                                                                        we
                                                                                             Suit
                                                That's why this love is worth pursing-
                                                             CEM

No comments:

Post a Comment